Translate

Friday 30 June 2023

June Stitch from Stash and Pie

  It's time for Pie:




I stitched my full fortnight on Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow again.  Here's where I started the month:



Here's the finish for Block 11 


and the progress on Block 12:


I actually stitched another 30 minutes on that block for the Longest Day Marathon, so here's the whole piece:

stitched over 1 on 25 count Cassia Rose from Chromatic Alchemy

So far the number of days is:

Block 7 - 13 days
Block 6 - 16 days
Block 2 - 19 days
Block 3 - 20 days
Block 4 - 15 days
Block 1 - 19 days
Block 5 - 25 days
Block 8 - 15 days
Block 9 - 27 days
Block 10 - 31 days
Block 11 - 32 days
Block 12 - 11 days and counting


After that fortnight I intended to start work on Little Snapdragon but unfortunately the storage tube was empty and Snapdragon was AWOL!  Bothy Threads 12 Days of Christmas was present so that got four days stitching on Day 5, plus another 30 minutes on The Longest Day:

stitched on 32 count grey linen


Little Snapdragon was discovered in time for the Marathon and then I continued with it for another 7 days until the end of the month:

stitched on 32 count Evening Sky Murano from Crafty Kitten

I've got the two lightest shades of green in the stems and then the blues and purples in the flowers and this will be a finish!

My evening stitching was all the Stitch It Picasso Temperature SAL:




Finally, Stitch from Stash and I did actually spend some money this month.  It was unavoidable if I wanted to keep my Mr Linky subscription for all the Blog Hops.  Plus my Cross Stitcher magazine subscription.










4 comments:

Margaret said...

You are certainly well disciplined and make good progress on your WIPs. Well done. I guess you get a good deal of satisfaction on recording the progress of each.

Carol said...

I just love block 11--wonderful stitching on all, Jo!

Leonore Winterer said...

Wow, little snapdragon is sooo close to a finish now! Will you sneak him in for a couple more days soon?

Katie said...

I need to get my Snapdragon back out. Love your progress. Great work on everything else too.