Discworld started the month here:
So much fill-in and all the backstitch too! I put it down to being able to sit outside and stitch for an hour or so each day. There are no distractions out there and I was able to really focus.
I even got this sweet little boat stitched:
I spent most of my time on the Upper Right Garden but did add the sparkly Rhodes Stitches to the outer border of the Upper Left Garden:
The first job I had to do was frog all those pink Queen's Stitches. I am using a mixture of the charted threads and a DMC conversion. In the first Garden I used 962 but in this Garden I had used 961 which was what was on the chart but was too bright for my liking. So it all came out and was restitched in 962. Then I finished the Algerian Eyelets in the middle, then some sparkly green.