- Chatelaine Designs - Gardens of London - WIP (Feb focus piece)
- Lyndisfarne - Discworld Map - WIP (Jun focus piece)
- Imaginating - Hallowe'en Happiness - Finished
- Oberlin - Witches - Finished
- Joan Elliott - 12 Days of Christmas - Finished
- Brooke's Books - Stitcher's Alphabet - Finished
- Lavender & Lace - Enchanted Alphabet - WIP - SAL
- Nora Corbett - Letter M Fairy - Finished
- Teresa Wentzler - Byzantine Ornaments x 3
- Jannlynn - Gathering Honey - Finished
- Kustom Krafts - Snap Dragon
- Dragon Dreams - Dragon of the Winter Moon - Finished
- Joan Elliott - Mermaid - Finished
- Drawn Thread - Spots of Seasons - 2 finished
- The Workbasket - Fox Forest - Finished
- Just Nan - Spring in the Square - Finished
- Dam Good Crafts - Dracula Book Cover - WIP
I started 2017 with 19 WIPs and completed 6 of them. I then started 36 new projects over the course of the year and completed 22 of them (there were a LOT of smalls!). So that leaves me with a final total of 28 finishes and 27 WIPs.
So let's have a look at those finishes!
I couldn't quite squeeze the last Just Nan ornie in today as I was stitching 12 Days of Stitchmas. It will be the First Finish of 2018 instead.
Here's my Pie for the month:
It was definitely Joan Elliott's year (94 days) with Just Nan and Brooke's Books on almost the same number of days (29 and 30 respectively).
Stitch from Stash wise we have reached the end of the accounting period. Here is this month's expenditure:
|Mill Hill beads||£2.20|
Which seems like a lot but there is my Birthday and Christmas money in there too.