I am so close to a finish I am not going to put it away today but keep working until it is done. I need to add the rest of the bottom border, and some beads and charms. You can see from the Pie that I only got 5 days on this but spent 9 days with very little stitching except my daily project or one of my smalls.
When I completed Summer Typography, the next project should have been Winter in the Square. I even got the chart and linen out and put it in the project bag. But then I looked at my WIPocalypse projects and thought it might be better to start one of those instead. This is a Just Nan sampler called Summer Night. At approximately 90 x 50 I thought I could average one row of 500 stitches every 5 days. So I wrote a schedule out and this is the first six day's work, almost all the top 15 rows. The plan is to complete it in the 42 days of the Summer Holiday.
Last time it looked like this: