Translate

Sunday 25 June 2023

June WIPocalypse Half Year Goals

         WIPocalypse

WIPocalypse is hosted by Measi's Musings


Each month we have to share the projects we want to complete before the End Of The World.  Since 2011 I have chosen a number of projects to focus on that year, starting with my "11 in '11" and increasing to "23 in '23" for this year.  This month I stitched on all the started WIPs for my Longest Day Marathon and had 1 finish and 1 part finish.

Here are the ones I stitched on outside the Marathon which has it's own post:

2. Kustom Krafts Little Snapdragon


4. Bothy Threads 12 Days of Christmas



5. Carriage House Samplings Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow



8. CCN Halloween Village Flower Shop


13. Mani di Donna Halloween Stitching Basket


15. Nicole B Hicks Discworld Objectiva


17. Stitch It Picasso Temperature SAL



18. Circle Cross Blackwork Tarot


Gemini



The full list can be seen here - WIPocalypse and "23 in '23"


Finally, Measi always gives us a topic to discuss too:

June - Half-year recap: How are you doing with your goals so far this year?

Pretty good so far, the secret is achievable goals!  

My two ways to track goals are my 23 in '23 list and my WIPGO Board. Out of my 23 in '23 I have 5 finishes so far, 1 goal met, 1 very close to a finish and 6 projects which haven't been started mostly because they are either time sensitive or dependent on other projects being finished first.

My WIPGO Board is looking good. The only time-sensitive piece is the Marathon itself which went in 13, the "free" square.
















4 comments:

butterfly said...

Love coming over to see all your amazing work growing each week .
Some lovely designs enjoy and have a wonderful week hugs June.

Katie said...

Beautiful work. Love your stats. Keep up the gorgeous work.

Carol said...

Wonderful progress on each of these, Jo! The first three are especially lovely! You always stitch such a great variety of projects :)

Leonore Winterer said...

You're a real paragon of setting goals and sticking to them! I'm getting better, but still prone to getting side tracked.