Translate

Thursday 30 November 2023

November Stitch from Stash and Pie

 It's time for Pie!


My plan for November was to stitch my Chatelaine, Gardens of London, for as many days as possible.  It's a large, complex design that I really need to sit down and focus on for an extended period of time.

It went from here:


to here:

stitched on 32 count Cotton Clouds Belfast from Crafty Kitten

I managed to complete both the telephone boxes and the two guardsmen.  I just need to finish the metallics on both boxes.

When I wasn't able to work on my Chatelaine, I focused on a new start.  The Tree of Life from Steady Thread.

stitched on 28 count Cashel linen in Meadow Mist from Silkweaver

I was really pleased to get the branches of the tree completed as it means I can start adding the daily leaves from 1st January.  

This was also my evening project throughout November:

The other four days were my Zodiac signs from the Circle Cross Art Nouveau Tarot.

I completed Scorpio and Sagittarius this month:




And made a very small start on the border for Capricorn.

stitched on 28 count sky blue evenweave from Silkweavers

I'm actually ahead of target on this one which is a good place to be.  Especially as she keeps on releasing new designs I really want to stitch!


Stitch from Stash - after the excitement of my Birthday month, I am back to zero!









Finally, the Advent Calendar Blog Hop starts tomorrow.  The post will go up early so you can see all the doors and I'll update it each day as the participant posts on their blog.











2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Great going on the Chatelaine and tree! And hooray for being ahead on your Zodiacs - a state I never manage to achieve on anything, it seems!

Katie said...

Beautiful work on your focus piece. Lovely tree. Can't wait to watch it grow.