Translate

Saturday 2 December 2023

The People Chose Chocolate

    


This SAL is all about what you want to see on the blog.  I asked for suggestions for themes from followers of my blog and then put them up to the members of the IHSW Group on FB to vote for their choice.  We are currently working our way through the choices.  This is what was chosen:

December - Chocolate
January - Your Designer of the Year
February - to be announced



It would appear that I am more interested in eating chocolate than stitching it!  The closest I come find was this great Chocolate Chip Cookie themed Star Wars stitch from Dork Stitch:




Back in 2013 I stitched this little Easter Bunny from Chatelaine and made it into a chocolate filled pocket:



In the same year, I stitched a year of JBW Kitties, the April one was chocolate themed:



Now it's over to you. All you have to do is make a post on the theme of Chocolate, mention The People's Choice SAL (you can copy the picture I used at the top of this post and in my side bar) and my blog.  Please link up using the URL of the actual blog post, not the home page of your blog. I look forward to seeing what you all post.

*

*

Finally, the Advent Calendar has started, we've opened two doors so far so do make sure you hop over and visit the participants each day.  Santa stories and stitching provided but you'll have to bring your own chocolate for this one!




8 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

I'm like you Jo I eat more than I stitch. Lovely links to other stitching, I'm enjoying the Advent Hop

Pamela said...

I think being more interested in eating chocolate than stitching it must have been my issue also! You have some cute little chocolate stitching!

jocondine said...

I sure could be tempted by this dark side... without feeling guilty! May the force keep me stitching till the end! xxx

butterfly said...

Always love to pop over and see what you are up to. always beautiful stitching .
Have a lovely Sunday , hugs June.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I'm definitely in the chocolate eating team.
Lovely stitching Smalls.

Rachel said...

It appears that all of us prefer to eat chocolate than stitch it. Darth Vader... it's so tempting! Thanks for hosting. Are you running out of suggestions for themes yet?

Leonore Winterer said...

I couldn't find any stitched chocolates, either. But I'm looking forward to finding out whether someone else did!

Katie said...

Yum I eat it way too often haha. Finally linked up even though I posted on time.