Translate

Friday 24 November 2023

November Smalls

          

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread


Because I am focusing on my BAPs again, I won't have so many smalls this year but I do have a couple of series with small components so I will share them this month.

The only one I stitched this month is the Blackwork Tarot by Circle Cross.  I have finished Scorpio:

stitched on 28 count sky blue evenweave from Silkweavers

and started Sagittarius:


Sagittarius is the start of the bottom row.  Once I stitch these four I go back to row 2 and fill in Aries ad Taurus to finish.  My plan is to stitch each one in the relevant month, give or take a week or two!

I should have a couple more smalls for next month.  The plan is to stitch some of the festive Just Nan Smalls I started during my Just Nan-athons and attempt to finish them!  This worked well in Dark October so should be fun for December too.


Finally, last call for the Advent Calendar.  I have four spaces still empty so if no-one volunteers, I'll be doing them myself!  If you're not sure what is involved have a look back at last year's Hop:


If you want to take part, just leave a comment here or email me if you are a "no reply" person. I need an email address for you to take part in this hop.




 

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Your Tarot cards are amazing. I am a Sagittarius, so I'm interested in this one.

Rachel said...

Oooh, I shall look forward to a few Just Nan smalls next month. Good luck for duplicating your Dark October Just Nan success.

Katie said...

Beautiful work on these. They are just gorgeous indeed. Good luck with your plans.

Leonore Winterer said...

Scorpio looks really cool with her back tattoo!