Translate

Saturday 30 September 2023

September Stitch from Stash and Pie

 It's time for Pie!


Very strange not to see Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow on there.  But Fairy Idyll takes the place with a fortnight of stitching going from here:


to here:

stitched on 32 count Vinyard Murano from Crafty Kitten


After my fortnight on Fairy Idyll, I moved on to another Nora Corbett project - Taurus.  Determined to finish her this month with all her beautiful beads and sparkle:

stitched on 32 count Taurus Murano from Sparklies

The other projects were stitched on work days or days when I couldn't easily bead!

For my Evening Pie there was only one project, Noteworthy Needle Turn, Turn, Turn.


stitched on 32 count Sea Spray linen from Wichelt

I have actually filled in those last dozen stitches but haven't taken another photo!

Now for Stitch from Stash.  I've done really well so far this year. buying very little other than essential supplies and my usual magazines.  But I knew I would be splashing out in September with my Birthday money!  I just didn't realise how much LOL





So, first of all I ordered the Just Nan Owlvira from the LNS in the next town to me.  We went to collect it and it had been delayed so I just got the Tiny Halloween Town chart I'd also ordered as well as a Sweetheart Tree small and some linen offcuts.

Then there was a sale on the Rainbow Hunt X Stitch shop on Etsy so I bought the Wonderland Bottle Collection.

Then I saw a Just Nan chart on eBay followed by a Mirabilia in a Stash Unload group.  

Then Living on the Rainbow had a sale for this adorable tiny Haunted House.

Then my Just Nan order came in so I got Owlvira's Frightful House, Autumn Mix (I have the others in this series already) and the Just Cross Stitch Christmas issue too.

Finally, my subscription to Cross Stitcher was due!  Luckily all of the above was exempt from SFS except for the JCS Christmas magazine so I've not blown the budget there after all.

3 comments:

jocondine said...

So much done on Fairy Idyll, I had to go back to see the pattern to remember the all stitching, this kind of work is like "a scary movie" to me, can't imagine counting and being wrong somewhere, lost in space. xxx

Katie said...

Wow all beautiful purchases. I just love the 3d houses. Adorable!! The bead work on Taurus is just breathtaking. Love it!!

Leonore Winterer said...

You've been so good both with your stitching and buying, you deserve a little splurge! Can't wait to see you work on all the charts you got.