Translate

Friday 29 September 2023

September Smalls

        

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread


Because I am focusing on my BAPs again, I won't have so many smalls this year but I do have a couple of series with small components so I will share them this month.

The first is the Blackwork Tarot by Circle Cross.  I have finished Leo, and have got a good way with Virgo:

stitched on 28 count sky blue evenweave from Silkweavers


Virgo



Turn, Turn, Turn by Noteworthy Needle has been my evening project every day this month:

stitched on 32 count Sea Spray linen

Finally, you might see some actual smalls next month as it's Dark October and I still haven't decided what to stitch in the evenings!  Possibly the Mani di Donna Sewing Basket or maybe some Just Nan smalls.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Your blackwork finish and wip is really lovely. Turn, turn, turn has really beautiful colors.

DJ said...

Your tarot cards are so intricate, and you've stitched them beautifully! I love the turn turn turn and can't wait to see your finish! Happy Stitching!

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, looks like TTT is really close to a finish now, but guess we'll have to wait until after Dark October ;)