Translate

Friday 15 September 2023

Gifted Gorgeousness September Link-up Post

        

Welcome to the September Gifted Gorgeousness link-up. The link-up date continues to be the 15th and I will keep the link-up open until the end of each month so you have plenty of time if you are late posting.

The format remains exactly the same, there is a list of rules on the main sign-up page if you want to check what is required but basically anything connected to the word "gift" is allowed, whether it was a gift TO you or is a gift FROM you.

At the end of August I was working on my Chatelaine Gardens of London, mostly the border but I did get a guardman's hut stitched too:

stitched on 32 count Cotton Clouds linen from Crafty Kitten


Then for September, my focus has been Fairy Idyll from Mirabilia.  I am so in love with this project!  I'm stitching her for 14 days this month.

  
stitched on 32 count Vinyard Murano from Crafty Kitten


I am continuing with my Dark 13 project which is Mani di Donna's Halloween Sewing Basket.  The plan for this one is to stitch it on the 13th of every month.

stitched on 32 count grey linen



I made some more progress on the Elements from Circle Cross' Tarot design and continued with the third Zodiac sign - Leo:  

stitched on 28 count sky blue evenweave from Silkweavers


Little Snapdragon was my evening project until I finished it:

stitched on 32 count Evening Sky Murano from Crafty Kitten


Since then. Turn, Turn, Turn from Noteworthy Needle has been my evening project again:

stitched on 32 count Sea Spray linen from Wichelt


Now it is your turn to show us your Gifted Gorgeousness for the month.  Please use your name or your blog name in the field and NOT the words "September Update" so I can easily see who has linked up this month.  And link to the actual post, not just your blog.  It is easier if you copy and paste the link, rather than typing freehand.

*

*

Finally, it's International Hermit & Stitch Weekend this weekend.  I'll be working on Fairy Idyll for one day and then returning to Taurus on Sunday.  September really is a Nora Corbett sort of month!



6 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

You have some beautiful projects Jo, I haven't been around much so haven't seen them, they are lovely, happy stitching

jocondine said...

Your Chatelaine is growing well, you're not so far from stitching the "outside" monuments part. The all pattern is spectacular! Always so elegant is your Tarot project. xxx

DJ said...

You have the most interesting pieces you are stitching on! Congratulations on your finish of the snap dragon! Your Chatelaine piece is coming along, so beautiful! It makes me want to continue stitching on mine! I love the fabric you are using for your Mirabilia piece, just gorgeous! I have Turn, Turn, Turn in my stash, one of these days I'll get to it! Always a feast for the eyes to visit your blog! Thanks again for hosting GG! Happy Stitching!

Sandy said...

So many pretty projects, but must say I'm really partial to Turn Turn Turn.........love the colors.
Sandy's Space

Leonore Winterer said...

Wow, so many wonderful gift projects this month! I'm also kind of excited to share my own gift stitching, though...

Katie said...

So many beautiful pieces.