Translate

Friday 25 August 2023

August Smalls

       

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread


Because I am focusing on my BAPs again, I won't have so many smalls this year but I do have a couple of series with small components so I will share them this month.

The first is the Blackwork Tarot by Circle Cross.  I have finished Cancer, and have got a good way with Leo:

stitched on 28 count sky blue evenweave from Silkweavers




Once I'd finished Little Snapdragon, my evening project returned to Turn, Turn, Turn by Noteworthy Needle.  Lots of trees!  Currently stitching an Autumn Tree:

stitched on 32 count Sea Spray linen

When I finish the left side of the Autumn Tree I will be over half way through the project.


Finally, here's some very small papercraft projects.  My Mini-Albums have been getting more mini by the week!

The Barbie is 1/6 scale at approx 2 inches and the blue is 1/12 scale at approx 1 inch




5 comments:

Shelly said...

Beautiful stitching! Cancer is stunning! Tiny albums, very nice☺️

Pamela said...

Your tarot cards are fantastic!

Katie said...

Love them all.

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress on the blackwork! I have a hard time picturing how Turn Turn will look when finished, but I suspect we are going to find out soon now.

Toki said...

Your tarot cards are very beautiful and mysterious.
I'm also looking forward to the ”Turn.Turn.Turn“progress.🙋
Of course, we are also paying attention to the size of the next miniature book.