Translate

Friday 18 March 2022

WIPGO and IHSW

 

WIPGO is a Facebook Bingo Group where everyone chooses 25 projects and goals for the year.  Each month the Admin choose two numbers and you work on those goals in that month.  There is lots of leeway to change things and adapt it to suit yourself though.  The second full weekend of each month is a WIPGO Weekend.  So that was last weekend!

This year, I added Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow to the Board ten times as that's my focus piece for the year.  In March both numbers were for H@HRH so I worked on it for the first two weeks.  I completed Block 3 and started Block 4:

stitched over 1 on 25 count Cassia Rose evenweave from Chromatic Alchemy

The whole piece so far:


It's taken me six weeks to stitch the top row so far.  Block 4 may be quicker as it's not as fully covered as Blocks 2 or 3.



Now I am free to stitch anything I want for the rest of the month.  There's one project on my WIPocalypse list which I have been itching to start so that's coming up this weekend.  This is the fabric I'll be stitching on but I can't tell you what it's called because it will spoilt the surprise of knowing which project I'm starting!


I can tell you that it's a 32 count Murano from Sparklies.

If you are hermitting this weekend, leave a comment here or make a Blog Post on Monday to show your progress.  Join the FB group if you haven't already done so and post there too.


🐇 Good Friday - Friday 15th April 🐇

Finally, it's time to sign up for the Annual Easter Treasure Hunt.    If you would like to take part this year, just leave a comment here.  The week before Easter I will send you a letter of the alphabet which will form part of the mystery phrase.  On Good Friday you will post that letter along with a photo of something seasonal that you have stitched (could be Easter or Spring or just something cheerful and sunny or floral).  We all hop around like little bunnies to find the Mystery Phrase!

Here's a link to last year's hop so you can see how it all works - Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop 2021






4 comments:

Barb said...

Your Halloween at HRH is coming along very nicely!!

Katie said...

Oh I love watching this one grow. Can't wait to see the new start on that gorgeous fabric.

Leonore Winterer said...

Well done finishing two blocks on HRH and fingers crossed the next one will be quicker - looking forward to seeing your new start as well!

Carol said...

Your HRH Halloween piece is growing nicely! Enjoy your new start!