Translate

Friday 25 March 2022

March Smalls

  

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread

This year my Smalls will be the Jardin Prive 12 Days of Christmas which I started on Boxing Day 2021 for the 12 Days of Stitchmas.


stitched on 32 count Millenium Blue Linen


Because this year is going to be a Year of Focus, I won't really have a lot of Smalls to share so I'm including my Tiny Modernist Greenhouse:

stitched on 28 count grey-blue evenweave

I've completed the greens so now I can work on the flowers and the backstitch.


The No New Starts FB Group have quite a generous measure of what makes a "Small" and my current Just Nan Band Sampler fits their definition at 114 x 60 stitches (anything where (H+W)/2 is less than 100 is a Small).  So here is Week 8, Band 8:

Just Nan - Lily Pond

stitched on 32 count Pale Green linen

🐇 Good Friday - Friday 15th April 🐇

Finally, it's time to sign up for the Annual Easter Treasure Hunt.    If you would like to take part this year, just leave a comment here.  The week before Easter I will send you a letter of the alphabet which will form part of the mystery phrase.  On Good Friday you will post that letter along with a photo of something seasonal that you have stitched (could be Easter or Spring or just something cheerful and sunny or floral).  We all hop around like little bunnies to find the Mystery Phrase!

Here's a link to last year's hop so you can see how it all works - Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop 2021




7 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Love both the Greenhouse and Sampler, but of course your day 3 is very cute too!

Pamela said...

The greenhouse is adorable!

butterfly said...

Oh Jo your work is so beautiful , I love coming to your post to see what you are working on . Enjoy your work hugs .

Clare-Aimetu said...

I love your colour choice for the Jardin Prive 12 days. Your Greenhouse is looking lovely as is your Just Nan, a super design.

Mary said...

Just love the Jardine Prive and I can't wait to see the greenhouse built!

Carol said...

So many pretty projects, Jo! The 12 Days is so pretty on the blue linen. And I love the greenhouse even without the backstitching! Enjoy your week ♥

Katie said...

Yep behind again haha. Lovely work on everything.