Translate

Monday 5 February 2024

February Plans

 At the start of the year I made a list of 24 projects I want to stitch this year for my "24 in '24".  The order I stitch them in is going to be determined by the WIPGO Board.  Jessie-Marie calls two numbers each month and those will be the two projects I stitch that month.  One small and one medium.

In January, the numbers 9 and 22 were called and I made some great progress on those projects, getting 2 finishes.

For February, the numbers 3 and 24 were called.  These relate to the collection of Alice in Wonderland bottles from Rainbow Hunter and Spring by Cricket Collection.



This will be my evening project.  I'll be stitching the bottles individually and seeing how many I can get done this month.

I started with Alice, obviously!

stitched on 32 count Antique Blue linen



This will be my main focus for the month.  I expect this to take all month and possibly need a few more days afterwards.

stitched on 32 count Marie's Daffodil linen from Chromatic Alchemy

The fabric is much more acid yellow than my picture, it's more like this photo from the website but not so much white in my piece:


I also plan to stitch Cottage Garden Sampling's Halloween Sampler for Dark 13 on the 13th and two projects for my A-Z challenge during IHSW.

We're on C and D this month so I'm thinking of COFFEE Fairy and 12 DAYS of Christmas.




Finally, the time for the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop is approaching.  If you'd like to take part then I need your photo by 9th February please.  I have some Love in my Inbox already but there's always room for more!

2023 Collage








7 comments:

butterfly said...

Love what you are going to stitch this year , you always pick great charts , enjoy your week hugs June.

Katie said...

Oh cute pieces for the month. I enjoyed those seasonal pieces. Love your fabric.

diamondc said...

Jo: You have some great designs going, what fun to have two numbers that are picked and then stitch that design.

Catherine

Clare-Aimetu said...

What a great collection of projects you have, it will be lovely to watch these grow.

Carol said...

So many pretty designs for the month of February, Jo! That Spring piece is charming--looking forward to watching it grow! ♥

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a great selection of projects for the month, I especially love the little Alice bottles - how cute!

Rachel said...

Congrats again on your January accomplishments and good luck for February. Looks like you've made a really good start already!