Translate

Thursday 15 February 2024

Gifted Gorgeousness February Link-up Post

 


Our new logo for the year is Just Nan's Special Delivery.  The chart with the fabric and the gold envelope was a gift to me.

Please remember to change your badge and the link to the new page as the old link no longer works.  Don't forget to link up on the main sign-up page with your blog address.



Welcome to the February Gifted Gorgeousness link-up. The link-up date continues to be the 15th and I will keep the link-up open until the end of each month so you have plenty of time if you are late posting.

The format remains exactly the same, there is a list of rules on the main sign-up page if you want to check what is required but basically anything connected to the word "gift" is allowed, whether it was a gift TO you or is a gift FROM you.


My focus piece this month is stitched on gifted fabric.

Cricket Collection - Spring

stitched on 32 count Marie's Daffodil linen from Chromatic Alchemy


This one was a gift from the designer and the fabric was a gift too.  

Steady Thread - Tree of Life Temperature SAL


stitched on 28 count Meadow Mist linen from Silkweavers


I record the temperature each day and then stitch the leaves on the Sunday morning.


My Dark 13 design is stitched on gifted fabric, a beautiful 40 count linen called Witch's Brew from Zweigart.  My plan is to stitch one letter per month until we reach October and then complete it during Dark October.


stitched on 40 count linen called Witch's Brew from Zweigart


Now it is your turn to show us your Gifted Gorgeousness for the month.  Please use your name or your blog name in the field and NOT the words "February Update" so I can easily see who has linked up this month.  And link to the actual post, not just your blog.  It is easier if you copy and paste the link, rather than typing freehand.

*

*

Finally, I hosted the annual Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop on Valentine's Day.  Some beautiful stitching was sent out all around the world.  I made a collage to show them all:


Then I made a heart shaped one!




10 comments:

jocondine said...

I love to follow the progress on your tree, the weather this week was hot for February, maybe we'll see warmer colors on your branches too. xxx

butterfly said...

I love to follow you all, your creations are really fantastic.
Have fun hugs June.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great collages Jo, thank you for hosting the Valentine's Hop. Lovely progress on your GG stitching, your temperature tree looks amazing

Mary said...

Your wips are all so pretty. I especially love the tree. I enjoyed looking at everyones Valentine's Day Blog Hop.

Shelly said...

Looks like a busy stitching year for you. I'm focused on one project right now until it's finished. Thanks for the secret sweetheart hop, it was fun! Have a good weekend😊

Mary said...

I love your wips, especially the tree.

Rachel said...

How lovely that all of the fabrics were gifts. You can't go wrong with a good piece of fabric!

Katie said...

Fantastic post. Lovely things. I love the Valentine hop collages. Perfect. It was a fun time as always.

Leonore Winterer said...

What a great month for gifts! I love how most of us seem to be able to find entries for this without even trying too hard, as we all got plenty of gifted supplies.

Toki said...

I have a feeling that your temperature tree will ennd up being a great piece of work.
Icanalready see stitches here and there give me that feeling.
And thank you for the most wonderful heart.❤️‍🩹