Translate

Wednesday 14 February 2024

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop

  


Happy Valentine's Day and welcome to the Secret Stitching Sweethearts Blog Hop.  My annual chance to show some stitchy love to our fellow stitchers.  Over the last month my inbox has been filled with various lovely stitched and crafted pieces on the theme of Love and Friendship.  On Monday I sent out them to randomly allocated participants who will be showing their Valentines on their blogs today.

Please hop round and see if they have found their Secret Stitching Sweetheart yet.  The following blogs are participating this year:

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Beth's Needlework Stash๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Aimetu's Stitching ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Guava Gems๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Tickled Pink in Stitches๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–A Patchwork of Crafts๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–A Stitching Grandma๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Jeremiah's Mom๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Tiff Stitches A Blog๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Needle, Pen & Sword๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Le Couer Celtique๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Dragon Stitches and Stuff๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–An Arizona Stitcher๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Count it *all* JOY๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Jocondine๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Tales of a Stitching Mouse๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Bits of my Own๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–




As the organiser of the Hop I don't get a secret sweetheart but sometimes I still get some love!

This year, two participants sent in two designs, so I kept one of each for myself!



(Click on the photos to discover my Sweethearts!)

My seasonal display is not as big or as varied as some people but I have a few pieces which come out in February: 


Finally, don't forget to leave some lovely comments on all the participating blogs, share the love ๐Ÿ’–







10 comments:

Carol said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Jo! I love seeing your collection of Valentine's finishes... I just finished that Drawn Thread one in the lower middle. Such a fun piece with all those specialty stitches. Enjoy your day! ♥

Tiffstitch said...

Love these, thank you for hosting!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great blog hop Jo, thank you. Happy Valentine's Day

Astrids dragon said...

So nice that you got a couple this year.
Thanks again for hosting another fun hop. I went to each one and left a message - I saved Toki for last though!
I hope you had a very Happy๐Ÿ’•Day, sending hugs your way.๐Ÿฅฐ

butterfly said...

Lovely display Jo. Have fun, hugs June.

DJ said...

Always a fun blog hop! Lovely collection of Valentine's pieces! Thanks for hosting!

Sandy said...

Happy Valentines Day. Since I'm away, I didn't put out anything appropriate decoration wise. I must try to plan better next year. Your stitching is lovely.
Sandy's Space

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Dropping in via Astrid's Dragon - looks like such a fun blog hop!

Katie said...

Thanks for hosting. Fun as always.

Leonore Winterer said...

It's always so much fun to hop around and see what everyone submitted - great choices this year!