Translate

Friday 9 February 2024

February TUSAL

    

It's TUSAL time!  

Here is my TUSAL jar with my current projects:


On the left we have Spring from Cricket Collection and I've just started the R.  I am doing the largest blocks of colour for each letter and motif but leaving the smaller bits to the end to avoid changing colours too often.


stitched on 32 count Marie's Daffodil linen from Chromatic Alchemy


On the right we have the first bottle in the Alice in Wonderland series from Rainbow Hunter on Etsy.  You can tell this is going to be Alice now!

stitched on 32 count Antique Blue linen

Finally, it's the last chance to join the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.  I need all the photos by 10th February to sort them out and email to the recipients ready to blog on 14th February,




2 comments:

Katie said...

Great work on both pieces.

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress with your monthly projects! I think chances are good you will finish Spring this month.