Translate

Friday 23 February 2024

February Smalls

 

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Rachel

For my Smalls stitching this year, I have chosen 12 smaller designs and numbered them for my WIPGO Board.  Each month one Small will be stitched in the evening timeslot and hopefully finished within the month.

This month the WIPGO number was for the Alice in Wonderland Bottles Collection from Rainbow Hunter on Etsy.

Here's the set:

I started with Alice, of course, and finished her within a fortnight:

stitched on 32 count Antique Blue linen

I am pleased with my fabric choice for these, it makes a great background and the colours show up really well.

I started the Cheshire Cat next and here's where I am:


Because the Smalls post is quite early this month I still have a few days to go and should hopefully be able to finish it by the end of the month.




Finally, WIPGO hasn't been called for March yet so I have no idea what I'll be working on next month yet!









6 comments:

Mary said...

I think that fabric is perfect with the floss colors. Your finish is lovely and I look forward to seeing more of them finished.

Shelly said...

Nice choice in the fabric for the bottles; they look great on it!

Clare-Aimetu said...

These are so cute, Alice looks great. The Cheshire Cat is a great character, happy stitching

butterfly said...

Love the The Alice smalls, wishing you a Happy Sunday hugs June.

Leonore Winterer said...

That fabric really is perfect, andthe little Alice bottle is very cute!

Katie said...

Oh I agree. Beautiful fabric lets them shine which they deserve.