Translate

Friday 28 July 2023

July Smalls

      

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread


Because I am focusing on my BAPs again, I won't have so many smalls this year but I do have a couple of series with small components so I will share them this month.

The first is the Blackwork Tarot by Circle Cross.  I have finished Gemini, and almost completed Cancer:

stitched on 28 count sky blue evenweave from Silkweavers


My evening project is quite small too, Turn, Turn, Turn by Noteworthy Needle.  Lots of trees!  Next up is another Winter Tree:

stitched on 32 count Sea Spray linen


Finally,  here's a glimpse of my latest papercraft project.  It's a locked page card:



5 comments:

Shelly said...

I'm liking all your projects! The locked page card is intriguing though🤔

Pamela said...

Interesting projects! I especially like Turn, Turn.

Katie said...

Beautiful work on everything.

Astrids dragon said...

Great progress, I'm working slowly on TTT.
Ooh, your card looks good so far!

Leonore Winterer said...

Your 'smalls' are quite inpressive - I'm expecially curious how Turn Turn is going to 'turn' out!