Translate

Monday 24 July 2023

July IHSW

 

IHSW or International Hermit and Stitch Weekend always starts on the third Friday of the month.  It's a chance to lock yourself away and focus on your stitching for the weekend.  You can take part on your blog or via the Facebook page - IHSW on Facebook.


I managed to work on all three of the projects I planned to focus on with Little Snapdragon up first.

From here:


to here:
stitched on 32 count Evening Sky Murano from Crafty Kitten


I completed the Spring Tree on Turn, Turn, Turn and moved onto the Summer Tree.

From here:


to here:
stitched on 32 count Sea Spray linen

I made some great progress on Cancer from Circle Cross' Zodiac series.

From here:


to here:

stitched on 28 count sky blue evenweave from Silkweavers


Finally, the next IHSW will be 18th - 20th August so make sure you note the date in your diary or come and join us in the Facebook Group - IHSW on Facebook.  If you don't do Facebook then you can check in here by leaving a comment on my post.





6 comments:

diamondc said...

Greetings Jo: You always have so many lovely designs in the works, I am so loving the Little Snapdragon design, I really like the colors.
Have a wonderful week.

Catherine

butterfly said...

Little Snapdragon stitch is looking wonderful.
All your stitching is really beautiful and I love watching the progress .
Enjoy your week Jo. Hugs June.

Carol said...

Such nice progress on all three, Jo! Love Little Snapdragon so much! Have a great day ♥

Astrids dragon said...

The Snapdragon is coming along beautifully, another one I should start after seeing yours.
I love seeing the pink in the tree, I'm working on fall.
Love the crab!

Katie said...

Just lovely progress on all the pieces. I think I will be moving the August IHSW so might not get to participate much. But Ohhhh that means the winter IHSW are getting closer.

Leonore Winterer said...

What a productive weekend you had! My stitchy bug is finally back (after being eaten by the knitting monster, as my friend likes to call it) so maybe this upcoming IHSW, I'll actually be stitching!