Translate

Saturday 10 December 2022

Finally Fully Finishing for December

 

Hosted by Rachel the Ten Hour Stitcher


This SAL is designed to motivate us all to do something with that box of Finished pieces instead of just storing them under the bed.  We will all be linking up on Rachel's blog on or after the 10th of each month (10 Hour Stitcher - 10th of the month).


Unfortunately I haven't fully finished ANYTHING this last month.  But I do have a nice recap of the year so hopefully that will do instead!  This is exactly what happened last year too!

January

 

February

 

March



 
April

  

May

  

June

  

July


 


August

 


September

 


October



November

 

Totals are:

5 ornaments
4.5 3D finishes
1 mouse
8 framed pieces (2 by a professional framer and 6 by me)

My numbers are way down on previous years.  But I have had a lot fewer finishes this year so less to FFO.  That's what happens when you have a large focus piece like Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow.


Finally, the Advent Calendar Blog Hop is in full swing and we are having a wonderful time discussing our Tree Traditions.  Don't forget to visit and comment each day.




7 comments:

butterfly said...

Beautiful finishes Jo, your work is amazing.
Have a fab Sunday.

Suzanne H said...

Lovely roundup! You have some very intricate finishes during the year. Merry Christmas!

Carol said...

Loved seeing the variety of finished projects you've done this year, Jo! I think that little greenhouse you showed for April may just be my favorite, but they are all wonderful ♥

Astrids dragon said...

You have so many stunning finishes with your beautiful stitching. I love all the Halloween ones, no surprise!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great recap Jo, beautiful finishing

Katie said...

Beautiful finishes. I don't have room for my sewing machine and stuff in our tiny home. So I probably won't have any for awhile.

Leonore Winterer said...

I think you've had a good year! The 3D pieces take a lot more time and effort than small ornaments or even framed objects too.