Translate

Friday 30 December 2022

December Smalls

           

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread

My Small series for the year was Jardin Prive's 12 Days of Christmas.  After stalling on them, I finished the lot in November but have yet to FFO them all.




I didn't really stitch a lot of smalls in 2022, it was the year of the Large Project.  Looking back I included these projects throughout the year:

May - Just Nan-athon


October - Just Nan Miss Stitchy Witchy Mouse


November - Mani di Donna Halloween Sewing Basket



As well as some others which will feature in my End of Year Round-Up tomorrow.


For this month I have my finished Edinburgh House by Amanda Butler from Cross Stitcher magazine:

stitched on 28 count grey evenweave


I'm also stitching the Stitchonomy Christmas Banner to be super-small.   The piece of fabric I had in my stash wasn't cut straight so the margins would have been too tight.  I thought I'd try stitching over one so it will be a quarter of the size of the original design!

stitched over 1 on 32 count grey linen


Finally, here are some photos of my Ornament garland this year:













4 comments:

Magiczny Świat Krzyżyków said...

Piękne hafty! Wszystkiego najlepszego w Nowym Roku!

Katie said...

Beautiful work on everything!

Leonore Winterer said...

For a year of big projects, you still got a lot of smalls done. Love your twelve days especially :)

Astrids dragon said...

Your twelve days look great, plenty of time to finish them for this Christmas!
Sweet smalls you've done, that little house is so precious.
I love your garland with all the ornaments, it looks very festive.