Translate

Friday 23 December 2022

December TUSAL and a Happy Dance

        

It's TUSAL time!  

Here is my TUSAL jar with my current project:


Here's a better look at the project I am Happy Dancing for:


The seventh shop in my spooky conversion of Main Street from CCN.  The Dress Shop has become the place for the fashionable witch to buy her dresses, robes and cloaks.  I decided the name would be A la Robe as a pun on A la Mode!  The basic shape of the dresses stayed the same, I just changed them to black and added cloaks to two of them.

The original shop was pale blue and yellow, now it's dark blue and brown,

Here's the whole piece so far:

stitched on 32 count Charcoal Slate Murano from Sparklies

Here's the original pastel version:



Finally, my Stitching Library is taking a break this month but will be back again in January!



4 comments:

Sandy said...

Love it! And much prefer your colors over the pastels, it's much more lively looking. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Stay warm and safe.
Sandy's Space

Astrids dragon said...

The pastel house is pretty, but I like your conversion much better!

Katie said...

I love your conversion. Congrats on the finish!

Leonore Winterer said...

How cute! Love the name too.