Translate

Friday 24 June 2022

June Smalls

     

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread

This year my Smalls will be the Jardin Prive 12 Days of Christmas which I started on Boxing Day 2021 for the 12 Days of Stitchmas.

Halfway through the year and the days with 6 Geese a Laying

stitched on 32 count Millenium Blue Linen


Because this year is going to be a Year of Focus, I won't really have a lot of Smalls to share so some are a little bigger, such as Just Nan's Tea with Honey.  When constructed it makes a little tea table and you can purchase a miniature teaset to make into pins to stick on top.   

stitched on 28 count Dusky Pink linen


I've also gone back to my 3D Bookshop from Living on the Rainbow:

stitched on 28 count tan evenweave



Finally, I'm going to be taking sign-ups for my Summer Blog Hop on the same theme as last year - Stitching Friends are Friends Who Count. Have a look at this post for last year and let me know if you'd like to take part this year.





7 comments:

Margaret said...

I love the look of Tea With Honey. You are doing well in all your pieces of work.

Pamela said...

Just Nan's Tea With Honey is so sweet! I really like it.

Sandy said...

Tea with honey, and a miniature tea set to go with it sound adorable. Love the start of your Stitchmas, very cute. Assume your summer hop is for cross stitch...cute name.
Sandy's Space

Elfie said...

Lovely stitching, gorgeous projects.

Leonore Winterer said...

I really like tea with honey. These bees are so cute!

diamondc said...

Jo: it is always frun to vbisit and see what you are working on, I have to say I love the SnapDragon the best, the fabric and thread colors are perfect together.

Catherine

Magiczny Świat Krzyżyków said...

Wszystkie hafty piękne! Pozdrawiam.