Translate

Saturday 30 April 2022

April Stitch From Stash, Pie and a Second TUSAL!

 Last day of the month and Time for Pie!


14 days on one project - Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow.  Here's where I started the month:


I finished Block 4:


And got this far on Block 1:

stitched over 1 on 25 count Cassia Rose from Chromatic Alchemy

I will continue with this block in February and then start Block 1.  So far the number of days is:

Block 7 - 13 days
Block 6 - 16 days
Block 2 - 19 days
Block 3 - 20 days
Block 4 - 15 days
Block 1 - 2 days and counting


My WIPGO Board chose Little Snap Dragon by Kustom Krafts.  This is a design I loved from the first time I saw it in a magazine advert.  I was "this" close to finishing the dragon!  He isn't on my WIPGO Board again this year so I'm going to have to try squeeze some days in there.  There is still a lot of greenery to go around him.

stitched on 32 count Evening Sky Murano from Crafty Kitten



I have decided to log my bath-time stitching this year.

You've seen both those projects in yesterday's Smalls post.


Stitch from Stash wasn't too bad.  I asked Kate from Sparklies to put the Cottage Garden Samplings Year in the Woods charts on auto-ship and the first two came through.  I also subscribed to the digital version of Just Cross Stitch again.  They currently refuse to ship to the UK so digital it is.  The grand total of £3 was for 3 Just Nan charts on eBay.  I actually have one of them already, but for that price, who is quibbling?









Finally, it's a Double New Moon this month, which means Double TUSAL posts.  Here is my TUSAL with Little Snapdragon:







8 comments:

Mary said...

Love your latest block on HRH!!! Glad to see it got a big block of your time!!

butterfly said...

Wow that Dragon is just wonderful.

Carol said...

Great job on finishing block 4, Jo. That little skeleton in Block 1 is so cute :) Your dragon is growing nicely, too. Hope your May is off to a great start! ♥

Leonore Winterer said...

Wow, the bats look great with those white bones added to their wings! Was that in the chart or did you add them yourself? Love the snap dragon too, great progress.

Sandy said...

Wow, you got a lot done! Love the Halloween one and the dragon. Do you mean you actually stitch while in the bathtub?
Sandy's Space

jocondine said...

Great Halloween pattern and lovely dragon. Could only say something like : They that stitch disappoint us not, never! xxx

Shelly said...

Love the dragon, very cool looking! HHRH is coming along nicely.

The Crafty Princess said...

Can't go wrong with Halloween stitching. Love it. Your dragon is awesome too. Nice progress you made there stunner.
xo Alicia