Translate

Friday 24 September 2021

September Smalls

       

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread


This year my Smalls will be the Stoney Creek 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Ornament series which I started on Boxing Day 2020 for the 12 Days of Stitchmas.

September was Nine Ladies Dancing, well only one lady but she seems to be having fun:

stitched on 32 count Lime Green evenweave



I added September to my Tiny Modernist Calendar:

stitched on 32 count Summer Sky Belfast linen from Silkweavers


I continued with The Primitive Hare Celebrations series, stitching Mabon which is the Autumnal Equinox and celebrated this past week:

stitched on 35 count Cream Linen


Finally, there will be a Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Blog Hop as usual this year. I am sure you all know how it works but for those who need a reminder - here's a link to last year's


If you want to take part, just leave a comment here or email me if you are a "no reply" person. I need an email address for you to take part in this hop.










7 comments:

Vickie said...

The Tiny Modernist Calendar is looking great!

Margaret said...

Do you get your calendars framed and hang them on the wall? I once stitched a Perpetual Calendar for my nephew but it almost needed a PhD to work out the date from it :-). I must admit I was sorry I gave it away as being a mathematician I appreciated it more than he did.

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Hi I am looking forward to the trick or teat hop, I have my piece all stitched ready this year.

Leonore Winterer said...

Great smalls this month - the small September block looks really nice with all the oranges.
Please sign me up for your Halloween hop, looking forward to it :)

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely stitching as always, thank you for joining in Topsy Turvy SAL with your dancing ladies.

beadgirl said...

Count me in!

RONI said...

Some fun stitches there! Looking forward to the Halloween Hop, I have had my piece ready for a wee while now, but I might even make something else in the meantime!