Translate

Sunday 27 June 2021

June WIPocalypse Half Year Goals

      WIPocalypse

WIPocalypse is hosted by Measi's Musings


Each month we have to share the projects we want to complete before the End Of The World.  Since 2011 I have chosen a number of projects to focus on that year, starting with my "11 in '11" and increasing to "21 in '21" for this year.  This month I stitched on 14 of them thanks to the Longest Day Marathon!  I met 1 WIPGO Goal.  

These are the ones I stitched outside the Marathon:

1. Ernie Bishop NOEL Letters - a Finish!
stitched on 28 count linen


10. Stoney Creek 12 Days of Christmas

stitched on 32 count Lime Green Linen


11. Carriage House Samplings Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow

stitched over 1 on 25 count Cassia Rose evenweave from Chromatic Alchemy


15. Hands on Design Scary Apothecary Cauldron Cleaner

stitched on 28 count Radioactive Linen from Chromatic Alchemy


17. Just Nan Follow the Needle

stitched on 28 count Lilac Brittney evenweave


The full list can be seen here - WIPocalypse and 21 in 21


Measi always gives us a topic to discuss too.

June - Half-year recap: How are you doing with your goals so far this year?

Doing great so far!  Out of my 21 in '21 I have 5 finishes including my oldest WIP.  I have stitched on all of them except two which are scheduled as starts for later in the year.

My second goal is the WIPGO Board.  I set 25 goals at the start of the year and each month work on the two numbers called by the WIPGO Admin.  Here's what my Board looks like now:


13 numbers have been called already and I have completed 9 of them so far.  1 and 10 are being worked on at the moment and should be completed in July.   Number 17 will be completed in October and number 24 by the end of August.



Finally, I'm going to be taking sign-ups for my Summer Blog Hop on the same theme as last year - Stitching Friends are Friends Who Count. Have a look at this post for last year and let me know if you'd like to take part this year.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Productive as always Jo!! I just love your Noel!! How do you plan on finishing that piece? Fun Halloween pieces too! Congrats on getting so much accomplished.

Linda said...

Great progress for the month Jo.

Linda

jocondine said...

A lot done for half a year. Are you a stitching athlete pro with 3 coaches to keep good moral and physical shape? Anyway, it's impressive and should be inspiring! xxx

Leonore Winterer said...

Great stitching, and especially well done for finishing your oldest WIP!

Astrids dragon said...

Look at that NOEL finish, so beautiful! I love seeing the witches, they look great so far.