WIPocalypse thanks to Measi of Measi's Musings
The focus of my WIPocalypse will be my "21 in '21" which are 21 charts I want to stitch in 2021 (following on from my "11 in '11", "12 in '12" etc etc)
- Ernie Bishop NOEL Letters - Finish
- Samplermakers Spring Sampler - Finish
- Joan Elliott Faces SAL (2 blocks) - WIP
- Chatelaine Gardens of London - WIP
- Nora Corbett Gathering Eggs - Finish
- Amanda Butler Alice in Wonderland
- Lin Pulsion Bubbles of Happiness
- Just Nan Scream House - WIP
- Tiny Haunted Village by Various Designers
- Stoney Creek 12 Days of Christmas - WIP
- Carriage House Samplings Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow - WIP
- Mirabilia Fairy Idyll - WIP
- Bothy Threads 12 Days of Christmas - WIP
- Hands on Designs Scary Apothecary Cackle Lozenges - Finish
- Hands on Designs Scary Apothecary Cauldron Cleaner - Finish
- Hands on Designs Scary Apothecary 6 - WIP
- Just Nan Summer Sampler Follow the Needle - Finish
- Just Nan Witchy Mice - Finish
- CCN Halloween Village 2 - Finish
- CCN Halloween Village 3 - Finish
- CCN Halloween Village 4
The WIPocalypse posts are the last Sunday of each month
My other SALs are
The People's Choice - posts on the first Saturday of each month - theme in sidebar
Fully Finished Gallery - show anything you have FFO'd on the 10th
Gifted Gorgeousness - post anything gifted on the 15th
Smalls SAL - last Friday of each month
The TUSAL - post on the New Moon each month
Measi also sets discussion topics for each month:
January 3 – Introduce yourself, your projects, and any goals you have for the year!
January 31 – Tell us about a WIP on which you’ve really struggled to make progress. Explain its history. What appears to be the reason you’re struggling?
February 28 – What stitch-a-longs (SALs) are you participating in this year?
March 28 – What is your process for working on WIPs? Are you a one-at-a-time stitcher, a rotation stitcher, or something else?
April 25 – Have you found yourself to be more or less productive in your stitching during the Covid-19 pandemic?
May 30 – What was the first project you ever stitched? (whether you finished or not)
June 27 – Half-year recap: How are you doing with your goals so far this year?
July 25 – Have you ever attended a stitching retreat? If so, tell us about your experiences.
August 29 – Which of your project finishes made you the most proud? The most relieved?
September 26 – List five projects you have unstarted in your stash that you’d like to start something in the (relatively) near future.
October 31 – Do you prefer Halloween or Christmas stitching?
November 28 – What new discoveries did you have in the stitching world this year?
December 26 – Recap your accomplishments for the year! (Your finishes, your final before/after photos, etc).