Translate

Wednesday 30 June 2021

June Stitch from Stash and Pie

 It's the end of the month and time to look back at my Pie:


It was quite a Spooky June because of my WIPGO Board which called two spooky projects plus I wanted to try and get a block completed on Hallowe'en at Hawk Run Hollow.

Being back at work took three days out of the stitching rotation as I only get my lunchbreak and bath-time stitching done those days.  I stitched the Just Nan Band Sampler during my breaks.

Stoney Creek took four days because they turned out to be short days plus I had to backstitch Day 5.

The Scary Apothecary design was speeding along until I got to the full coverage orange section:

stitched on 28 count Radioactive linen from Chromatic Alchemy

Just Nan's Scream House lost half a day thanks to the fabric shrinking so I had to start again after just one row of stitching.  Could have been worse!

That finished here, with not quite one wall stitched:

stitched on 28 count grey linen

The Longest "Day" took two days, thanks to work again!



Which just leaves Hallowe'en at Hawk Run Hollow.  I couldn't quite finish the block this month but there is just a cat, a bat and some spiders left to go.  I'm going to pop in a couple of days next month and complete them.


stitched over 1 on 25 count Cassia Rose evenweave from Chromatic Alchemy



Stitch from Stash was good again, only my Cross Stitcher magazine subscription and that is exempt.







Finally, I'm going to be taking sign-ups for my Summer Blog Hop on the same theme as last year - Stitching Friends are Friends Who Count. Have a look at this post for last year and let me know if you'd like to take part this year.


3 comments:

diamondc said...

Jo: Your pie is amazing, I am not sure how to keep one due to I only keep one project going at once.
It always fun to stop by and see what you are working on.

Catherine

Leonore Winterer said...

Quite an evenly distributed month, it looks like! Great progress, especially on the Hawk Run Hollow design.

Astrids dragon said...

Darn work getting in the way, but the way you're keeping up with things, you'd never know!