Translate

Friday 28 August 2020

August Smalls

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread

This year my Smalls will be my JBW 12 Days of Christmas ornaments which I started on Boxing Day 2019 for the 12 Days of Stitchmas.  I completed the Eighth Day in August: 

stitched on 40 count White linen, 1 over 2
(Beads will be added at the end of the set of three


I am slowly ticking along on my current Just Nan, Jasmine Mix:

stitched on 32 count Vintage Country Mocha

I even started a new small project.  This is a weekly SAL from the Lin Pulsion blog entitled Bulles de Bonheur or Bubbles of Happiness.  I have been saving all the charts while I decided how I wanted to stitch them.  In the end, I decided over 1 on 25 count and using rainbow colours:

stitched over one on 25 count white evenweave


My final small will be for Aimetu Clare's Christmas Tree.  Her theme this year is "Flowers".  Can anyone guess which flower this will be?

stitched over one on 28 count white evenweave


I'll tell you when I finish it!


Finally, my Just Cross Stitch Hallowe'en Special arrived today!  So I will keep this brief as I want to peruse and make lists this evening.





 

10 comments:

Barb said...

You have lots of nice smalls. I am working on a sampler so I have no smalls!

butterfly said...

More lovely smalls Jo .
I can't wait now for Autumn to be able to stitch more .
It's been way to busy here this year for me I am looking forward to more free time.
Have a lovely weekend hugs.

Mary said...

Oh, the Just Nan stitch is so pretty!!! Hope you enjoyed perusing the Halloween issue!

Anonymous said...

Ciao a tutti 🤗
per inaugurare il mio blog " Le rose di cristallo "
ho deciso di organizzare un SAL DI BENVENUTO 🌸
Se vuoi dare un occhiata ne sarei felice 🥳
Ti lascio il link... così potrai decidere. https://lerosedicristallo1.blogspot.com/2020/08/sal-di-benvenuto.html
A presto
Giusi

Linda said...

Lovely stitching as always Jo.

Linda

Astrids dragon said...

Great smalls, I love that sweet cow!

RJ said...

Such wonderful smalls Jo. I too always love your Just Nan stitches. Great work!!! RJ@stitchingfriendsforever.

Christine said...

Great stitching. The JN is really pretty

Leonore Winterer said...

Great smalls - I love your two new starts and I'm looking forward to seeing more of them :)

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

You have plenty of smalls in progress or finished this month.