Translate

Friday 29 March 2024

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop 2024

 


Welcome to the Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop for 2024.  I am sure you all know how it works now - hop around the list of blogs and collect the letter each one has for you.  They spell out a message which you can leave in a comment here for me.  I have moderated comments so no-one will see them until 5th April.  Just to give everyone a chance to play along.

and back to me to leave the answer in a comment.


My current focus piece is a Halloween themed design with lots of black so I thought it would be nice to switch to Spring by Cricket Collection which was February's Focus and see how much I can get done.

Here's where it was at the start of the weekend:


stitched on 32 count Marie's Daffodil from Chromatic Alchemy



Here is the seasonal display in the corner of our living room with some previous finishes:


And here is my trio of framed pieces


 


Finally, don't forget to leave an encouraging comment on each blog you visit.  There wouldn't be a Hop without all the lovely participants.




18 comments:

butterfly said...


Always love your show of Easter stitching .
Happy Easter hugs June.

Vickie said...

Oh your goose is a delight! So is the seasonal display in the corner of your living room. :)

Erica said...

Thanks for all your hard work on the "Hop"! I don't know how you keep track of it all!

Carol in Texas said...

Hippity Hoppity down the bunny trail! It’s almost time for Mr. Easter Bunny to make his journey into many yards to leave Easter surprises behind. I hope you have a very happy Easter.

Cathy said...

I think it's Hippity Hoppity.

Gwen said...

Your pieces are wonderful.

Gwen said...

Hippy Hoppty! Hope you have a Blessed Easter!

Elfie said...

Hippity Hoppity

Mary said...

Your framed pieces are all so beautiful. I hope you have a Happy Easter.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely stitching Jo, thank you for organising the Blog Hop

Clare-Aimetu said...

My Blog Hop answer is Hippity Hoppity

DJ said...

Lovely stitching, Jo! Did I tell you I have always admired your lady gathering eggs? I found the pattern in an old magazine, one of these days I'll get her stitched!! Thanks for hosting the blog hop (sorry I was a wee bit late). I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!

DJ said...

Ooops forgot to mention the saying... Hippity Hoppity. thanks again for making blogging fun!

Shelly said...

I guess I was late posting my blog hop post. I'm stitching Halloween too but put it down to stitch my bunny. Pretty display. I've always admired Gathering Eggs, it's just pretty.

Akila said...

Love your corner display.. such pretty stitches! I love the duck pattern. What is the pattern?
I did the hop and got HIPPITY HOPPITY

Astrids dragon said...

You have so many love pieces. I do love your goose and, of course, the daffodil!
Thank you for another fun bunny blog hop, such fun!
I hope you had a lovely Easter.

Astrids dragon said...

For some reason, I'm singing, "Here Comes Peter Cottontail!"
Hippity Hoppity, Easter's on its way!

Leonore Winterer said...

I *finally* made it and visited everyone from the hop - of course the secret phrase of 'Hippity, Hoppity' has already been revealed at this point, but I still had fun collecting the letters! Thanks for hosting this fun hop again.