Translate

Tuesday 31 October 2023

Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Blog Hop 2023

  


 Welcome to the spooky hallowe’en mystery phrase blog hop!


All you need to do is visit each of the following blogs in order, jot down the letter displayed with their Hallowe'en stitched picture then return here and leave a comment telling me the Mystery Phrase.  (I have "moderate comments before publishing" enabled so no-one can copy anyone else!)

It'd be nice if you left a comment on their blog too, especially if it's new to you.



So without further ado,
start the blog hop – enter if you dare…


 
and to comment with the phrase.

Hope you've worked it out!


As usual, I have been stitching for Dark October and have a number of finishes to share with you all.  The main focus has been my Spooky Conversion of CCN's Main Street.  Here's the finished piece (a little blurry, must take some another):

stitched on 32 count Charcoal Slate Murano from Sparklies

Here's some of my other finishes:

Just Nan Batty Jack

Mani di Donna Halloween Sewing Basket

Just Nan Horrified!

Hands on Design Spider Legs


Here are some more photos of my Spooky Stitching on display this year:










Finally, don't forget, some of us are on different time zones so if you visit a blog and can't find a letter or picture yet, pop back later in the day.
The phrase will stay a mystery for one week then all comments will be shown from 7th November, 2023.
happy hunting!


        
all from Hyraea

12 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Finally got my post up, sorry for the delay! https://tiffstitch.blogspot.com/2023/10/halloween-2023-blog-hop.html

DJ said...

Wow! You must really love Halloween! I'm intrigued by your "basket", it's amazing, as all your stitching is! Thanks for the fun hop! I guess I hopped to early and missed some of the letters, but I'm guessing it's Phantasmagorical. As always, you make blogging fun! Thanks for hosting and Happy Halloween!

Crew at Cabin Central said...

Thanks for a fun hop!! I got to visit blogs I have not seen before and the creativity always inspires me. Going to each blog in succession provided a lot of phantasmagorical images!!!

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Thanks for hosting again this year it was fun.

Beth in IL said...

Thanks for hosting the hop. It was fun to look at all the posts.

beadgirl said...

I really love how your version of the Main Street project came out. Thanks again for hosting the blog hop!

Oh, and "phantasmagorical." :)

Linda said...

That was a weird word. - PHANTASM AGORICAL
Another fun hop Jo.

Linda

Leonore Winterer said...

You sure love your dark October stitching, so many new finishes for your already spooky collection! How long to you leave these decorations up?

I just finished hoping around and I think the mystery phrase this year is 'Phantasmagorical'. That's a bit of a tongue twister, isn't it?

jocondine said...

"Phantasmagorical", a new word I can now add to my English vocabulary! Thanks a lot for this fun blog hop. xxx

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A magnificent selection of Halloween finishes Jo. I love the Sewing basket. This year's phrase is Phantasmagorical, which is a new word for me. Thanks for organising the blog hop.

Astrids dragon said...

Thanks for hosting another fun year, and I love, love, love, ALL your Halloween stitching!
Get ready, Christmas will be here before we know it.

Katie said...

Awesome fun as always. Love all your spooky goodness here.

Finally gathered them all...
Phantasmagorical

Thanks for hosting. Glad to participate again.