Translate

Wednesday 31 May 2023

May Stitch from Stash and Pie

 It's time for Pie:






I stitched my full fortnight on Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow again.  Here's where I started the month:


Here's the progress on Block 11:


And here's the whole piece:

stitched over 1 on 25 count Cassia Rose from Chromatic Alchemy

So far the number of days is:

Block 7 - 13 days
Block 6 - 16 days
Block 2 - 19 days
Block 3 - 20 days
Block 4 - 15 days
Block 1 - 19 days
Block 5 - 25 days
Block 8 - 15 days
Block 9 - 27 days
Block 10 - 31 days
Block 11 - 29 days and counting


I moved on to the next shop in my Spooky Conversion of CCN's Main Street and finished the Flower Shop which now sells Herbs:

stitched on 32 count Charcoal Slate Murano from Sparklies


My Evening Stitching was all for the Just Nan-athon and once again I stitched on 32 Just Nan smalls, one per day.  Except the Bunny Biscornu where I stitched a bit on each side to get the round number of 32 smalls.

Here they all are:



There are some that are pretty close to a finish so next year I am thinking of stitching each one during the day and try to finish a few.  So I can start more the next year!  Yes, there are more smalls I have not started yet.

According to my list, I have 91 Small Charts of which I have stitched 49, started another 31 and have 11 left unstarted.  


Finally, Stitch from Stash and another lovely Zero spend!  All my money is still going on papercraft at the moment...













3 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful progress. Just love the Hawk Run Hollow piece. Great job on the Zero spending.

Kerryp77 said...

Hi Jo, I can't believe there are so many JN smalls. They're so pretty though. I must do the couple I have. Are you doing longest day this year?

Leonore Winterer said...

Another great stitching month for you! How exciting about HRH and everything else looks great too.