Translate

Wednesday 10 May 2023

Finally Fully Finishing Fun for May

    

Hosted by Rachel the Ten Hour Stitcher


This SAL is designed to motivate us all to do something with that box of Finished pieces instead of just storing them under the bed.  We will all be linking up on Rachel's blog on or after the 10th of each month (10 Hour Stitcher - 10th of the month).

This one has been hanging around for some time because I couldn't decide whether to frame or scrapbook it.  I couldn't get into my cupboard where I keep my frames so I decided it had to be scrapbooked!


Look at this lovely ribbon I used to trim the design:


Never throw anything out, it may come in useful!


Two Lizzie*Kate designs together.  The smaller one was stitched over one in just five days back in 2018.  The larger one was stitched over two back in 2015.

Both charts were gifted from blogging friends so it's nice to have them finished together.


Finally, I have a part-finish,  The third element in the Circle Cross Tarot SAL.  This one is Air and joins Fire and Earth:

stitched on 28 count sky blue evenweave from Silkweavers





4 comments:

Toki said...

I am a fan of Circle Cross Tarot SAL.

Leonore Winterer said...

Your scrapbook finish is very cute - how tiny the right design is compared to the left!
Air seems to have stitched up so much faster than Fire did. Well done!

Astrids dragon said...

I love your friends scrapbook page, especially since they were given from stitching friends.
Air looks great, a lovely trio.

Pamela said...

The Lizzie Kates are very cute!