Translate

Friday 26 May 2023

May Smalls

    

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread


Because I am focusing on my BAPs again, I won't have so many smalls this year but I do have a couple of series with small components so I will share them this month.

The first is the Blackwork Tarot by Circle Cross.  I have finished Air:

stitched on 28 count sky blue evenweave from Silkweavers

and made a start on Water:




My next collection of tiny items is the Potion Bottle Temperature SAL from Stitch It Picasso.  

stitched over 1 on 25 count tea-dyed evenweave


Finally, it's time for my annual Just Nan-athon! I used this to take part in Maynia in previous years. I stitch on a different JN Small each day.

Here are the first 25 projects, I'll be stitching number 26 this evening:
















7 comments:

Shelly said...

You're a stitching dynamo Jo! Air looks awesome, and I love your temperature stitching. I probably said that when you last posted about it. Good job keeping up with your Just Nan-a-thon!

butterfly said...

Great Black work, and all the lovely stitching .
Have a fun weekend hugs June.

Mary's Thread said...

The linky is live now! :) Thanks for joining the SAL! Another blackwork card! I love blackwork but it is a labor of love! It's great! It's fun to see all those little partially completed Nan. That's one way to stitch them all! And maybe the only way!

Astrids dragon said...

How far along are you on the Temp SAL, catching up quickly?
I don't know how you keep track of all those Nans, looking good though.

Pamela said...

I love the blackwork! Your Just Nans are great too.

Katie said...

Beautiful work on everything. I love that blackwork set.

Leonore Winterer said...

Air looks great! I love the little puffy cross stitched clouds, they are very cute.