Translate

Tuesday 14 February 2023

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop

 


Happy Valentine's Day and welcome to the Secret Stitching Sweethearts Blog Hop.  My annual chance to show some stitchy love to our fellow stitchers.  Over the last month my inbox has been filled with various lovely stitched and crafted pieces on the theme of Love and Friendship.  On Monday I sent out them to randomly allocated participants who will be showing their Valentines on their blogs today.

Please hop round and see if they have found their Secret Stitching Sweetheart yet.  The following blogs are participating this year:

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Beth's Needlework Stash๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Aimetu's Stitching ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Guava Gems๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Tickled Pink in Stitches๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–A Patchwork of Crafts๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–A Stitching Grandma๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Nature and Needles๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Tiff Stitches A Blog๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Needle, Pen & Sword๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Mary's Thread๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Dragon Stitches and Stuff๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–An Arizona Stitcher๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–BAP Attack๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Jocondine๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Needles, Pins & Dragonflies๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–




As the organiser of the Hop I don't get a secret sweetheart but sometimes I still get some love!

One participant sent in two designs, so I kept one for myself!

(Click on the photo to discover my Sweetheart!)

My seasonal display is not as big or as varied as some people but I have a few pieces which come out in February: 


Finally, don't forget to leave some lovely comments on all the participating blogs, share the love ๐Ÿ’–

There have been a few issues recently with leaving comments on blogs which have the comments embedded rather than as pop-ups.  I can only comment on these when I use my laptop, not my iPad.  So if you have an issue commenting on your Sweetheart's blog, leave a comment here and I'll pass it on!





10 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Thanks for hosting another super Blog Hop, wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day ๐Ÿ’•

DJ said...

Thank you for organizing another fun blog hop! It was so nice to see all the lovely Valentine's out there! I think you have a few more Valentine's decorations than I have, yours are very sweet! Happy Valentine's Day!

Carol said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Jo! Your display of "love" is so pretty! I didn't even get all of mine out this year for some reason. I got out a few things and that's just fine. Have a wonderful day ♥

Roni said...

Thanks for hosting again, and my Happiness there is a WIP, isn't Happiness always a WIP? Thank you for all the time and energy you give to us all on the blog.

Bridgette said...

Thank you for hosting such a fun blog hop. Your valentine display is lovely. I am back to blogging and I really enjoyed visiting everyone, you should have a new follower and if not blogger hosted, know you have all been added to my feed reader. I will be back reading and getting to know my new stitching pals. Happy Valentines Day, sending lots of love. ~Bridgette~

Gwen said...

Hi Your display is lovely. I visited all the blogs and saw some very lovely pieces. Thanks to everyone that participated. It was a delightful display of our work. Unfortunately I was unable to post a comment on a few of the blogs. I commented on @jocondine ‘s blog but it listed me as a ‘anonymous’, not sure why (I was signed to Google’

Happy Valentines Day everyone.

Tiffstitch said...

Love this one and so nice you got to have one of your own this year as well. Happy Valentine's Day!

Astrids dragon said...

Thanks for another year of love, such fun! I'm glad you got one too.

Shelly said...

Thanks for hosting another great blog hop! You are the blog hop queen! Love your little Valentine's Day display. By the way, the design you asked about on my blog, it's from Hands On Design, one of her anniversary designs. They're freebies and found on her website.

Leonore Winterer said...

How come I did the whole hop on the day of, but didn't leave a comment for you! I'm sorry. Thanks for hosting this again, it was a lot of fun and your display is lovely.