Translate

Friday 24 February 2023

February Smalls

 

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread


Because I am focusing on my BAPs again, I won't have so many smalls this year but I do have a couple of series with small components so I will share them this month.

The first is the Blackwork Tarot by Circle Cross.  I completed Earth last month and am currently working on Fire:

stitched on 28 count sky blue evenweave from Silkweavers


My next collection of tiny items is the Potion Bottle Temperature SAL from Stitch It Picasso.  

stitched over 1 on 25 count tea-dyed evenweave

After a green start to the month, we went into blue for a week, then got warmer so some lime days appeared.  Heading blue at the end of this week though.

The next series is from Amanda Butler in Cross Stitcher magazine.  I completed Harrogate House at the end of January


And moved straight onto the London Houses:

stitched on 28 pale grey evenweave


Finally, very exciting news out of the Nashville Market.  Noteworthy Needle is releasing a design which was a class exclusive.  It's an incredible 3D design called Turn, Turn, Turn that you can manipulate to show a tree in four different seasons.





5 comments:

butterfly said...

Love your work and the trees are very pretty.
Enjoy your Sunday , hugs June.

Rachel said...

The houses look great. Have fun with the backstitching on London Houses.
I take it Turn Turn Turn will be appearing as a WIP on your blog soon?!

beadgirl said...

The 3D trees look great; I really want to know how they did that.

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress on your smalls, but Turn, turn, turn is just amazing! I'll have to keep my eyes open for that one.

Astrids dragon said...

I love how the houses look! I've saved the patterns, but have yet to stitch one.
I'm thinking a SAL might be in order for the tree?!