Translate

Monday 20 February 2023

February IHSW

  


IHSW or International Hermit and Stitch Weekend always starts on the third Friday of the month.  It's a chance to lock yourself away and focus on your stitching for the weekend.  You can take part on your blog or via the Facebook page - IHSW on Facebook.

I worked on Friday so the only thing that got stitched that day was my Amanda Butler London Houses project, with evening stitching it now looks like this:

stitched on 28 count grey evenweave


On Saturday morning I put some more stitches into the Fire Element from Circle Cross:

stitched on 28 count sky blue evenweave from Silkweaver


And then did my final day on Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow for February:



On Sunday morning, I added some more bottles to my Temperature SAL from Stitch It Picasso, including added some of the warmest colour so far - lime:

stitched over 1 on 25 count tea-dyed evenweave

In the afternoon I continued to work on the Faces SAL by Joan Elliott.  My goal is to finish this larger block this year.

stitched over 28 count Snapdragon Jazlyn from Crafty Kitten.



Finally the next IHSW will be 17th - 19th March so make sure you note the date in your diary or come and join us in the Facebook Group - IHSW on Facebook. If you don't do Facebook then you can check in here by leaving a comment on my post.







5 comments:

Rachel said...

A very productive IHSW indeed, and on so many projects!
Your temperature SAL looks amazing. I think this has to be my favourite design so far.
The house, at the moment, reminds me of Grimmauld Place; I wonder if it will be wider when it next appears?!

diamondc said...

Jo: Nice progress on all your stitching, I am so liking the temperature design so sweet.


Catherine

Vickie said...

Fire Element from Circle Cross is awesome!

Mylene said...

So many projects you are working on and all big designs too. Great progress on each design.

Astrids dragon said...

Still looks like a productive weekend even with a short Friday! I love how the bottles are coming along.