Translate

Sunday 30 October 2022

October WIPocalypse Halloween Stitching

        WIPocalypse

WIPocalypse is hosted by Measi's Musings


Each month we have to share the projects we want to complete before the End Of The World.  Since 2011 I have chosen a number of projects to focus on that year, starting with my "11 in '11" and increasing to "22 in '22" for this year.  Since my last post I have stitched on 3 of them, although I will get a day on Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow tomorrow.


4. Bothy Threads 12 Days of Christmas

stitched on 32 count grey-blue linen



10. Stitchonomy Cabinet of Curiosities

stitched on 28 count tan evenweave


15. CCN - Main Street Grocery Store

stitched on 32 count Charcoal Slate Murano from Sparklies


The full list can be seen here - WIPocalypse and 22 in 22


Measi always gives us a topic to discuss too.

October - Do you prefer Halloween or Christmas stitching?

Mwah ha hah - what do you think?

According to the Happy Dance Blog, the totals are now:

Christmas - 47
Halloween - 95


Finally, here's another sneak peek of my Halloween stitching decor.  The rocks are ones I painted and can't part with just yet!















4 comments:

butterfly said...

Happy Halloween, Have fun.
Love your stitching .

Katie said...

Halloween definitely wins for me too haha.

Astrids dragon said...

Lovely stitching, so much fun Halloween stitching to be done!

Leonore Winterer said...

No surprises in your answer OR your chosen projects for the month!