Translate

Friday 28 October 2022

October Smalls

         

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread

This year my Smalls are supposed to be the Jardin Prive 12 Days of Christmas which I started on Boxing Day 2021 for the 12 Days of Stitchmas.  But it's Dark October and the Stitchonomy Cabinet of Curiosities has been my priority for that time-slot.

And here's my progress:

stitched on 28 count tan evenweave

I have stitched half the last block for Day 31 but now I'm focusing on the frame to get that done.

The Haunted Mansion roof pieces are all stitched now, ready to assemble:



Just Nan's Scream House got FFO'd:



I even managed another day on my Mani di Donna Halloween Sewing Basket:

stitched on 32 count grey linen

I haven't quite got round to FFO'ing Miss Stitchy Witchy Mouse yet, maybe a job for the weekend.



Finally, the Halloween Trick or Treat Blog Hop will take place on Monday 31st October.  Thanks to everyone who signed up.  You should be receiving an email tomorrow, so keep your eyes open!



 








4 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Goodness Jo! Such beautiful stitching!
Love them all, especially Scream House …. Oh and that sweet little cat!
Looking forward to the hop. 😁👍🙋‍♀️💕
Barbara xx

Katie said...

All beautiful pieces!!

Elfie said...

I always love seeing your projects, Jo. They broaden my horizons!

Leonore Winterer said...

I love your dark stitching! Very curious to seeing how that roof will come together.