Translate

Wednesday 25 November 2015

November Smalls SAL

Stitching Lotus Ornament SAL
The Smalls SAL is hosted by Heather from Stitching Lotus

This year I am going to have two monthly challenges:

1. The Primitive Hare Hallowe'en Cubes SAL
2. The Hallowe'en Ornie SAL themed blog.
and a third one added from August:
3. The Christmas Ornie SAL themed blog

Obviously the Hallowe'en Cubes are all done now.  The theme for November on the Hallowe'en Blog was Creepy Trees and I stitched this little tiny from Blue Ribbon Designs in this year's JCS Hallowe'en Special:


Then I carried on with the rest of the series:

stitched on 32 count blue linen
the fabric colour is somewhere between these two photos!

Because I've been stitching all of these I haven't started an ornie for the Christmas blog but I have been making progress on Plum Street Sampler's 12 Days of Christmas:

Fifth and Sixth Days

Seventh Day

I am stitching these over on on 25 count linen.  I am using a red Splendor silk and a different accent colour for each day.  Fifth was gold, Sixth was goose grey and Seventh will be light blue (for the water). 

Finally, we are getting closer to the start of Advent and the launch of the Advent Calendar Blog Hop.  If you would like to take part this year, just leave a comment here.  I will allocate you a day and on that day you post a photo of something seasonal you have stitched which I copy onto the main blog post.







17 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh I love all your stitching!!! I need to get started on the PSS one as well. Right now I'm collecting the charts.

Barb said...

What pretty stitching!! The Advent Blog Hop sounds like fun. Just give me a day. Can it be something that you stitched another year?

Linda said...

Cute finishes Jo.

Linda

Renee said...

I LOVE your Halloween cubes! Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

beautiful stitching, love the blue ribbon design ♥

Heather said...

Great progress :)

gominam said...

Great progress. Love the varied cute designs on Halloween cubes.

Julie said...

The Halloween cubes look great.

Vickie said...

What a neat way to do the 12 days Jo!

Katie said...

Fantastic progress! I'm going to join in next year. Can't wait!!

Justine said...

I like that Halloween design! Lots of little finishes in one.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Lovely stitching! Looks like you've been busy :D

Tiffstitch said...

Great stitching!!

Leonore Winterer said...

Cute stitching...I love your 12 days with the different colours, they look really special :)

Michele Stravato said...

Great stitching. Love the Advent blog hop idea. please include me.

Alyssa F said...

I'll sign up for the advent blog hop. :)

Brigitte said...

Very lovely smalls stitching.