Translate

Monday 10 April 2023

Finally Fully Finishing Fun for April

   

Hosted by Rachel the Ten Hour Stitcher


This SAL is designed to motivate us all to do something with that box of Finished pieces instead of just storing them under the bed.  We will all be linking up on Rachel's blog on or after the 10th of each month (10 Hour Stitcher - 10th of the month).

Once again I only have one FFO for this month but my goodness, you are all going to be very impressed with it!

Back in December 2019 I started the JBW 12 Days of Christmas designs on Boxing Day and completed one per month throughout 2020.  The plan was to make four small banners with them.  But then I bought some 12 Days scrapbook paper and thought I would make a scrapbook instead.

Here's the photos of the finished item:




























On the back of the album I have a little tag with the details of the stitching.

These albums are so much fun to make!  They do use a lot of paper, tape and glue and take about an hour per double page.  There are loads of tutorials online and once you've made a couple of albums you can watch the "walkthroughs" and work out how to do layouts for yourself.  The pages for this one were entirely based on the papers I owned, I didn't follow a tutorial at all.

Finally, here are some of my favourite YouTube channels for scrapbook albums:








and today's new find:




11 comments:

Pamela said...

This album is great! Very creative!

Margaret said...

Amazing. It is a wonderful masterpiece.

butterfly said...

Love it , hugs June.

diamondc said...

Hi Jo: Your book is amazing, it is a fun and creative idea.

Catherine

Carol said...

Oh, that is so unique and pretty, Jo! Well done, you!!

Toki said...

It looks a gorgeous album from a big name artist.
Very nice!!.

jocondine said...

Fabulous way to show your stitchings. The papers are perfect, great work to gather them in this album. Very inspiring, with your album you bring me back to scrapbooking and I'm actually working on a birth album! xxx

Suzanne H said...

I've hopped over from the Fully Finished Gallery. This is fabulous!!! What a wonderful way to showcase your stitching. Beautiful work

Astrids dragon said...

Wow, very impressive, it looks fantastic! You'll have no trouble making Janice's Change of Season.

Akila said...

Love the album

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh wow Jo, that's gorgeous! I think that's 12 finishes all in one. Very well done!