Translate

Saturday 8 April 2023

A Dozen Years of Hard Blogging!

 


Today is my 12th Blogaversary, a dozen years of blogging fun and hops around our community.

So, here are the stats:


*
12 years
1298 posts
707 followers
22,956 comments
1,611,435 pageviews
WOW


This time last year I was focusing on my Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow project as I am continuing to do this year.

It went from here:


to here:


The current block has these three cute ghosts!



Chatelaine Gardens of London went from here last April:


to here:


One guardsman and quite a lot of border!



My Spooky conversion of CCN's Main Street went from here:


to here:


Three shops added, three more for this year hopefully


Mirabilia's Fairy Idyll grew from here:


to here:


I am hoping to focus on her once I finish Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow


Bothy Threads 12 Days of Christmas went from here:


and gained one and a bit more days to here:




Finally, a Happy Birthday to my Blog's twin - Susan from Yellow Flower Meadow!




9 comments:

Margaret said...

Congratulations on 12 years of blogging and inspiring others. You have made great progress on The Big Projects. Well done.

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Congratulations, I was contemplating your stats and thinking about mine. Mine are not quite right now on the comments and my followers changed as well when the google plus function went all of the comments up to that date vanished as did all the followers that had linked via that functions. Happily it did then allow some to comment who could not before and the followers are slowly coming back. Still a long way to go to reach you heady heights (helped I am sure by the blog hops)

Clare-Aimetu said...

Happy 12th Blogaversary 🥳

Carol said...

12 years is wonderful, Jo! And what a lot of posts you've done... You are a true blogger and I'm just a hobby blogger, I think! I've been blogging since January 2009 and have only written 376 posts--ha ha :) Anyway, here's to many more happy years of stitching, finishing, and blogging! ♥

Toki said...

Hi Jo. Congrats on your 12 years blog.🙌
That's excellent.✨

FlashinScissors said...

Happy 12th year of blogging Jo!
Well done with all your stitching projects and all the blog hops you’ve run have been such fun.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

jocondine said...

Twelve candles to blow out and always so much pleasure to share reading your blog. Following friends WIP is great and helps me to keep the hope of more finish. xxx

Astrids dragon said...

Look at you, 12 years and still going strong! Cheers to another 12... and many more.
I absolutely LOVE your Halloween HRH, so close to finishing it!

Leonore Winterer said...

Congrats to you (and Susan!). 12 years is quite impressive, but I hope that you'll keep going for many more!