Translate

Wednesday 30 November 2022

November Stitch from Stash and Pie

 It's time for some Pie:





I decided to just do one week on Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow this month so I could get more time on both Joan Elliott and Fairy Idyll.

I'd made a small start on Block 9 in September and had reached this point on 1st October:




Now I am here:

stitched over one on 25 count Cassia Rose evenweave from Chromatic Alchemy

So far the number of days is:

Block 7 - 13 days
Block 6 - 16 days
Block 2 - 19 days
Block 3 - 20 days
Block 4 - 15 days
Block 1 - 19 days
Block 5 - 25 days
Block 8 - 15 days
Block 9 - 10 days and counting

I completed another block on the Joan Elliott Faces SAL:

stitched on 28 count Snapdragon Jazlyn from Crafty Kitten 


The Mani di Donna Halloween Sewing Basket is going to be my Dark 13th project, so I stitched for one day on the 13th

stitched on 32 count grey linen


Which leads us to Fairy Idyll from Mirabilia.   Here's where I started her this month:


Here's the part I've been focusing on, I really wanted to get this stone face finished:


And here's the whole piece so far:

stitched on 32 count Vinyard Murano from Crafty Kitten

Next year she will be my focus piece once I complete Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow.



I've kept my usual bath-time stitching pie as well.  


I knocked the Jardin Prive 12 Days of Christmas out as well as my Stitchonomy Cabinet of Curiosities and was wondering what to put in the evening slot when my Cross Stitcher magazine appeared on the doormat.  On the front cover was this lovely house:


The first in a series of 13.  Here's where I am so far:

stitched on 28 count grey evenweave

These will be a lovely bathtime and work project throughout next year.



Finally, Stitch from Stash:


The final two Shannon Christine 12 Days of Christmas designs plus the 10th and 11th Year in the Woods charts.










5 comments:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Oh, my...so many amazing stitches! I'm afraid my pie would be all one solid color right now. Hoping to work on a few different pieces after the new year. Happy stitching! -Andrea

Carol said...

You certainly have a wonderful variety of projects on the go, Jo! I've hardly had any time to stitch with hosting, Thanksgiving, my grandson being here for a week (no stitching when a two year old is around--yikes!), and then I got called for jury duty--ugh. At least I wasn't selected as a juror. Enjoy your week ♥

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress again this month, HRH really has come a long way this year!

Katie said...

You love your houses so that's so great. Beautiful work on everything.

Astrids dragon said...

Great progress, your Fairy Idyll is coming along beautifully. I love the little house, it reminds me of my godmother's old house in Somerset.