Translate

Monday 21 November 2022

November IHSW

 



IHSW or International Hermit and Stitch Weekend always starts on the third Friday of the month.  It's a chance to lock yourself away and focus on your stitching for the weekend.  You can take part on your blog or via the Facebook page - IHSW on Facebook.

Not a very successful IHSW this month.  I was working full days on both Friday and Monday so very little stitching time on either day.

But I did manage a bit on my focus project for this month - Fairy Idyll by Mirabilia.

Here's where she was on Saturday morning:


And here's where I finished:

stitched on 32 count Vinyard Murano from Crafty Kitten

There's a lot of confetti in this portion of the design, a lovely Caron called Java and then several shades of grey for the stone head which you can just see appearing.

I'm going to carry on with her until the end of the month.  I'd like to see the stone head finished.

In the evenings I worked on my 12 Days of Christmas designs by Jardin Prive.  I decided just to plough through them all and have nearly finished Day 12 so I'll save the photos until they are all done.


The next IHSW will be 16th - 18th December so make sure you note the date in your diary or come and join us in the Facebook Group - IHSW on Facebook. If you don't do Facebook then you can check in here by leaving a comment on my post.


Finally, it's time to sign up for the biggest Blog Hop of the year. I am sure you all know how it works but for those who need a reminder - here's a link to last year's:


If you want to take part, just leave a comment here or email me if you are a "no reply" person. I need an email address for you to take part in this hop.



2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Stuff always seems to pop up for me during IHSW. Hopefully we'll both get some dedicated stitching time during the December iteration!

Katie said...

Least you got a fair amount on the day you could join in. Looking great.