Translate

Friday 30 September 2022

September Smalls

        

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread

This year my Smalls are supposed to be the Jardin Prive 12 Days of Christmas which I started on Boxing Day 2021 for the 12 Days of Stitchmas.  But I got into the Spooky Stitching instead!  First the 3D Haunted Mansion and then the Stitchonomy Cabinet of Curiosities.

The Haunted Mansion needs a roof


Scream House needs putting together:


My Just Nan Mermaid Heart was a finish: 

stitched on 32 count grey-green linen


Finally, the newest free SAL from Stitchonomy.  The Cabinet of Curiosities is a series of small motifs, we are currently on Day 14 which I will stitch tonight, here are the latest motifs:

stitched on 28 count tan evenweave

I've made a few adjustments - beads in some blocks, inverted the bats and stitched the skeleton hand over one.


4 comments:

Pamela said...

I love your 3-D stitching pieces!

Leonore Winterer said...

All your spooky stitching is looking great! You did so many 12 Days designs in the last couple years, it's not so surprising you need a bit of a break from them.

Katie said...

Love them all of course.

Mary's Thread said...

Thanks for joining again this month Jo! What fun stitches, that Just Nan mermaid is lovely especially! And the Curiosity Cabinet has so many interesting things in it!