Translate

Monday 31 May 2021

May Stitch from Stash and Pie

 It's the end of the month and time to look back at my Pie:


It's been a very even month with 6 days to each of my focus projects and 5 on the Just Nan sampler we have been SAL-ing in the Just Nan Junkies group on FB.

You've seen the first three projects for my WIPocalypse post already so I won't show them again.  When I picked up the NOEL letters at the beginning of the week they looked like this:


All the stitching was done and I had started cutting out the threads for the hardanger.

Now, three of them look like this with all the bars wrapped:


This is the best one out of the three!


I have one more to do and then just have to fully finish them.  I have an idea if I can remember where I put the dowels to make the hangers!  They are in a safe place somewhere.

Stitch from Stash was good this month:






I did buy some scrapbook stuff though.

Finally, I completed my Just Nan-a-thon for Stitch Maynia.  I started this for March Madness a few years back with a different Just Nan Small for each day.  Throughout the year I work on them OAAT until I finish them.  Then the following May I get a new start if I finished the design from the previous year.  The list currently stands at 16 started in 2018 and 7 started in 2020 which left 8 new starts for this year.  

Here are the 32 pictures.  There are 32 because Day 28 has two parts to it and I stitch them on the same day.








7 comments:

Shami Immanuel said...

Hardanger pieces are so so beautiful.

barbara woods said...

beautiful work

Vickie said...

wOw! Your Noel hardanger is SO gorgeous!!

Beth in IL said...

Bravo on your Hardanger! You always do such beautiful stitching.

Carol said...

Your Noel letters are looking more and more beautiful, Jo! That hardanger finishes them off so nicely!

Mary's Thread said...

The Hardanger noel is LOVELY! I never cease to be amazed by the sheer number of Just Nans you have-and have stitched! Are there any you don't have??! ;) They are so addictive!

Leonore Winterer said...

The Noel letters look great! Fingers crossed you can get them fully finished soon.