Translate

Friday 28 May 2021

May Smalls

   

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread


This year my Smalls will be the Stoney Creek 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Ornament series which I started on Boxing Day 2020 for the 12 Days of Stitchmas.

May was Five Gooooooooooooooooooooooooold Rings:

stitched on 32 count Lime Green evenweave

I also added the beads to Four Calling Birds from last month:


I added May to my Tiny Modernist Calendar

stitched on 32 count Summer Sky Belfast linen from Silkweavers


Finally, I worked on my Just Nan-a-thon for Stitch Maynia every evening.  Here are the first 27 days:









11 comments:

Ann C. said...

I love the colours used for the four calling birds.

Cathy said...

Beautiful finishes on the Twelve Days of Christmas! And a Just Nan-A-Thon -- how fun! Please post your progress.

Carol said...

So many pretty May smalls, Jo! I love the way the Tiny Modernist piece is looking--each month is adorable and looks like a quick stitch. Enjoy your weekend! ♥

Mary's Thread said...

You have gotten in a great quantity of smalls stitching this month! Thank you for joining the SAL and sharing it all!

Cathy said...

Lovely smalls! And so many of them this month!

An Arizona Stitcher I said...

I think your Just Nan-a-thon was a huge success! The Stoney Creek series are very cute, the fabric is perfect:)

Agi said...

Wow it is a lots of the tiny things, I really liked the modernist calendar!

Clare-Aimetu said...

That's an impressive collection of smalls.

Margaret said...

What a productive month you’ve had.

Susan said...

WOW! Just WOW! Your progress amazes me.

Leonore Winterer said...

Look at all those cute Just Nans! Some of them look like they should be finished real soon once you pick them up again.