- Lavender & Lace - Enchanted Alphabet
- Chatelaine Designs - Gardens of London
- Lyndisfarne - Discworld Map
- Nora Corbett - Gathering Eggs
- Mrs Peggotty - Alice and Flamingo
- Just Nan - Summer Typography
- Nora Corbett - Raven
- Satsuma Street - Nest Egg
- Marie Suarez - My Lovely Sewing Tools
- Cottage Garden Samplings - Hallowe'en Alphabet
- Primitive Needle - Mystic Sampler
- Just Nan - Wee Witchy Mice
- Mirabilia - 25th Anniversary Cameo
- Just Nan - Summer Night
- Mill Hill - Easter Egg
- The Sweetheart Tree - Merry Christmas Bell Pull
- Dragon Dreams - Never Too Big
- Sue Hillis - Victorian Christmas Tree
- Ink Circles - Poinsettia
These are the new starts I have planned:
The list is then completed by four of these 12 Christmas Ornaments. I hope to stitch all 12, one done so far.
The planned rotation this year will be:
10-a-Day - stitch 10 stitches every day on one project, first thing in the morning.
Just Nan smalls - stitch a few stitches each day. Aim to complete one per month. Will also be travel and work projects.
Evening stitching - Mrs Peggotty's Alice and the Flamingo.
Complete one Christmas Ornament per month
Stitch Gardens of London for seven days
Stitch Discworld Mappe for fourteen days
Stitch Enchanted Alphabet for one or two days
Choose one design for the rest of the month
The exceptions will be May when I will stitch one length on a different Just Nan small each day (the ones started last Maynia) and Dark October when I will focus on Raven, Just Nan's Mouse and the two Hallowe'en Samplers.
The WIPocalypse posts are the last Sunday of each month
My other SALs are
plus one more to be announced! A new SAL which I think you will all enjoy but I can't say any more just yet. Plans have to be fully finished before more details can be shared.
Finally, I will be continuing with the ever popular Blog Hops this year. We will have Valentine's, Easter, the Summer Postcard, Hallowe'en and the Advent Calendar. All at the appropriate time of the year. I will be posting about the Secret Stitching Sweethearts for Valentine's Day very soon so watch this space.